What is the correct spelling for LCAIM?
This word (Lcaim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LCAIM
- calm His voice was calm again.
- cam He had imported ivory, red-wood, cam -wood, and gum copal.
- claim "And I might almost claim to have warned them-no longer ago than last March.
- clam Mr. Burke wheeled right round, and says he: "They are going to open the clam -bake; come and see it done?"
- clammy The hands and feet were clammy and though Pocahontas rubbed them vigorously, she could feel no warmth stirring in them.
- climb Every morning the first thing he did, even before he had breakfast, was to climb up to one of his little round doorways and peep out over the beautiful white meadows, to see if there was any danger near.
- clime Why did not this little woman rise up some morning, smile a good-bye to those about her, leave the business to Washee-Washee, take her great big bodyguard, mount a mule, turn his head up the corkscrew trail toward the clouds, toward the snow, and find a milder clime ?
- lac K-Three hat bands-the first two ornamented with porcupine quills, and the last in silk embroidery-made by Chipewyan woman at Fond du Lac , Lake Athabasca.
- lam Brer Rabbit, he 'low:- 'Easy 'nuff; des go en tackle ole Cousin Wildcat, en lam 'im 'roun'.
- loam He is Lord Loam , settled down to the new conditions, and enjoying life heartily as handy-man about the happy home.
- locum He was in his time the cartoon suggestor-in-chief, and towards the end of Mark Lemon's life rendered great assistance in the editorship of the paper; although Percival Leigh was the recognised locum tenens.