What is the correct spelling for LCP?
This word (Lcp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LCP
- lap The little boy was very happy, and he sat on the board with his hands in his lap , and he smiled.
- lcd Reflection from the glass, as well as the adhesive can degrade LCD viewability.
- lip "Yes," he assented, "he's got the nose all right, and a bit of the Quorn lip , I'm thinking."
- lop The place had its peculiar gloom through the church-yard associations of the trees, but there was a rich, Thomas Hardyish flavor in the lawless fact that in times when it was less protected than now, or when its wood was more employed in furniture-making, predatory emissaries from London used to come out to the forest by night and lop away great limbs of the yews, to be sold to the shyer sort of timber-merchants.
- LC Genus Anser Brisson 1760 (true geese) †Anser arenosus Bickart 1990 †Anser arizonae Bickart 1990 †Anser azerbaidzhanicus Serebrovsky 1940 †Anser devjatkini Kuročkin 1971 †Anser djuktaiensis Zelenkov & Kuročkin 2014 †Anser eldaricus Burchak-Abramovich & Gadzyev 1978 †Anser pratensis (Short 1970) †Anser tchikoicus Kuročkin 1985 †Anser thompsoni Martin & Mengel 1980 †Anser thraceiensis Burchak-Abramovich & Nikolov 1984 †Anser udabnensis Burchak-Abramovich 1957 Subgenus (Eulabeia) Reichenbach 1852 Anser indicus (Latham 1790) (bar-headed goose) LC Subgenus (Chen) Boie 1822 †Anser pressa (Wetmore 1933) Brodkorb 1964 (Dwarf Snow goose) Anser canagicus (Sevastianov 1802) (emperor goose) NT Anser rossii Cassin 1861 (Rosss goose) LC Anser caerulescens (Linnaeus 1758) (snow goose) LC A.