What is the correct spelling for LEAE?
This word (Leae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAE
- lea You lea me alone, or I'll do you a mischief.
- lead "I should like you to lead me about very much, though I think I know my way pretty well.
- leaf She was still on her knees upon the path, still trembling like a leaf , when Mr. Wayne's voice fell upon her ear.
- leak "Miss Ann, honey, a leak done sprung in the roof over the west chamber las' night.
- lean Thoma, you thrust from you him on whom you should lean .
- leap It seems like a blind leap into the dark, but I must search for Jamie."
- lear Come along, Jan" Farmer Lear alighted, and helped them out carefully.
- lease But there were moments when his old innocent craving for the picturesque got the upper hand; and in one of those moments Maitland had come across the chance of acquiring the lease of the Hit or Miss.
- leave "Well, I will leave it there.
- lee Just what do you mean, Miss Lee ?
- Leah I feel sure I shall see before me a blind man, both eyes gone, with a dreadfully long nose-a cold shudder runs through me-but someone whispers in my ear: "Leah, what a pretty girl you are!"
- LEAS "At leas'," he resumed, seriously, "hit did look like a hard case at fust, but by de grace o' Gord I done 'skivered de way ter do it!