What is the correct spelling for LEAGER?
This word (Leager) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAGER
- eager Louise smiled eager forgiveness.
- lag He could aim for Weald itself, allowing, of course, for the lag in the apparent motion of its image because of the limited speed of light.
- lager I remembered the immense stores of Dutch lager beer which they had so providentially and so patriotically held in anticipation of the hour of need.
- lake I shall be able to travel from the lake , in your boat, up the River Lufira, to Lake Lincoln.
- large The catch was large and it was late before they finished.
- larger Hence we follow our present creek, as it must run into a larger one.
- leader "Dear Teacher, Leader , Guide:-'Laus Deo, it is done!
- league After that, there will still be the League , if Paris have not fallen.
- leak Yet that press never quite filled up, owing to the fact that there was an incurable leak in it-a sort of secret channel-through which the products of her toil flowed out nearly as fast as she poured them in.
- Leagued Here, then, is contempt for the master, abhorrence of the magistrate, and mistrust of the law-the apprentice regarding all three as leagued together to rob him of his rights.
- leagues Not the English only, but the most powerful of his countrymen are leagues against him.
- lagers Modern methods of producing lager were pioneered by Gabriel Sedlmayr the Younger, who perfected dark brown lagers at the Spaten Brewery in Bavaria, and Anton Dreher, who began brewing a lager (now known as Vienna lager), probably of amber-red colour, in Vienna in 1840–1841.
- bleaker North Liberty, Connecticut, never on any day a cheerful town, was always bleaker and more cheerless on the seventh, when the Sabbath sun, after vainly trying to coax a smile of reciprocal kindliness from the drawn curtains and half-closed shutters of the austere dwellings and the equally sealed and hard-set churchgoing faces of the people, at last settled down into a blank stare of stony astonishment.
85 words made from the letters LEAGER
5 letter words made from LEAGER:aegre, agere, aglee, agler, agree, alere, alger, areel, argel, argle, eagel, eager, eagle, eagre, egale, egler, elarg, elgar, ergle, galer, garel, gelre, geral, gerea, gerle, glare, glera, grael, greel, lager, large, leage, leare, leear, leger, ragee, ragel, ragle, reale, regal, regla.
3 letter words made from LEAGER:age, ale, are, ear, eeg, eel, era, erg, gal, gar, gee, gel, lag, lea, lee, leg, ler, rag.
4 letter words made from LEAGER:alee, earl, eega, elea, eral, gael, gale, gear, glee, lear, leer, lega, lger, rage, rale, real, reeg, reel, rega, rege.
6 letter words made from LEAGER:alegre, galere, gerela, legare, reagle, regale.