What is the correct spelling for LEAM?
This word (Leam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAM
- beam Rynason sent one beam after them, biting a depression into the rock wall beside them.
- gleam As it was, who can say what was passing behind that curious, half-puzzled, half-savage gleam in his eyes?
- lam "Lam a kid, will ye, ye bloated pea-jammer," grinned McGinnis, who was beaming with delight now that the fight was really started.
- lea The abbot of St. Mary's was bitterly enraged, for he had lost the fair lands of Sir Richard of the Lea and had received a bare four hundred pounds again.
- lead Mr. Rohscheimer-will you lead the way?"
- leaf The wall of the waters will be between your eye and every leaf ."
- leak The roof might leak over your bedroom.
- lean You shall lean against me.
- leap We make a leap now of just a hundred years.
- lear Oedipus and Orestes and King Lear rolled into one could hardly have accounted for that angry sky.
- loam At that time the roads in Missouri were merely rough trails, running over hills and deep-soiled valleys of fertile loam , cut every few miles by rapid streams.
- ream What a ream your Uncle Frederick has written.
- seam He gradually acquires the habit of pronouncing the words which he traces with the eye, while the mind is busily engaged upon something else; in the same manner that a person acquires the habit of thinking, and even of speaking, while knitting a stocking, or sewing a seam .
- team If I don't get news of that team I'm just going to start and break something.
- Elam Thence it is four days to Khuzistan, which is Elam .
- Leah "Don't run away from me, Leah ," he begged gently.
- LEAS So few were the opportunities of travelling between Priory Leas and the town where his grandmother lived, that he had never seen her, and curiosity had its influence as well as affection.