What is the correct spelling for LEANDERS?
This word (Leanders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEANDERS
- flanders Queen Elizabeth's napkins were edged with lace made in Flanders, and were an important item of expense in her day-book.
- leaders And she noted the difference in the attitude of the scowmen toward these two leaders.
- leander My poor Leander, what is the matter with you this morning?
- lender And under the head of usury, which was strictly forbidden, was included anything whatever received by the lender in compensation for his capital, every kind of interest, commercial business and the like.
- Lends The chap who said, 'distance lends enchantment to the view,' for instance.
- lands His lands of Muret march with mine, and Monseigneur is my very good friend.
- lenders It was a good deal as it is in Russia to-day; the Jews were persecuted in Russia as in early England, because, in the country districts of Russia, the Jews have all the money, and money-lenders are always unpopular.
- larders The good Creoles approached the fires with the contents of their larders in their hands.
- learners Yet the passengers were not the only learners; for, one day, we saw one of the cabin-boys, carrying a heavy ham down the steps from a meat-safe on board, miss his footing in a lurch of the ship, and away went our fine ham into the lee-scuppers, spoilt and lost.
- slanders "Young man," said Grotait, severely, "did you come here to insult us with these worn-out slanders?"