What is the correct spelling for LEANGHT?
This word (Leanght) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEANGHT
- lancet At the end rose the high altar in shade, raised on six steps; on the left a large iron grating in an arch was covered with a black curtain, and on the same side, but almost at the base of the altar, a little arch traced on the plain wall, like a lancet window, with an aperture in the middle, a sort of square, a frame, without a panel, empty.
- land "The birds do not come often to that land, it is so cold. It was a heavenly sight ! They stood as signals to the land, Each one a lovely light ; This seraph-band, each waved his hand, – Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- landau She walked mechanically after them, and would have stepped in with it but for the sight of her own gleaming landau drawn up within a yard or two, and the General waiting.
- lander I live out on one of the hills over there, that you see from your windows-she nodded toward them-in a beautiful villa, too cold for winter, and too hot for summer, but I think Miss Claxon can endure its discomfort for a day, if you can spare her, and she will consent to leave you to the tender mercies of your maid, and Miss Milray paused at the kind of unresponsive blank to which she found herself talking, and put up her lorgnette, to glance from Mrs. Lander to Clementina.
- lean For instance: A man would lean over a wall and gaze at some distant scene.
- leander A few days after Congress adjourned occurred the Leander episode.
- Lang Weel, the short and the lang o' 't that nicht was, that they gaed a' to their beds.
- Leaned His father leaned back in his chair.
182 words made from the letters LEANGHT
3 letter words made from LEANGHT:age, ale, alt, ane, ant, ate, eat, enl, ent, eta, gal, gat, gel, gen, get, hag, han, hat, hel, hen, het, lag, lah, lan, lat, lea, leg, let, nag, net, nth, tag, tan, tea, teg, ten.
5 letter words made from LEANGHT:agent, aglet, agnel, agnle, ahent, ahlen, aleth, aneth, angel, angle, antle, athel, athen, ealth, elang, etang, gaeth, galen, galet, gante, geant, gelan, genal, ghale, ghate, ghent, glahn, glane, glant, glean, glehn, haeng, hagel, hagle, hanel, hanle, haten, heang, hegan, helan, lagen, lange, laten, lathe, leath, legan, lehan, lenat, lenga, letna, neagh, neath, nehal, ngael, nlght, taeng, tagen, tagle, taleh, tange, tegla, tehan, tenga, thage, thale, thane, thean, thena, theng.
4 letter words made from LEANGHT:aleh, alne, anle, ante, atle, eang, egna, elan, engh, etah, etna, gael, gaen, gahn, gale, gate, gath, gean, gehn, geht, gelt, gent, geta, ghan, ghat, ghen, glan, glen, gnal, gnat, gnel, haeg, hael, hale, halt, hang, hate, heal, hean, heat, hela, helt, htel, lahn, lane, late, lath, lean, lega, lehn, leht, lena, lent, lnah, lnge, nagl, neah, neat, nega, ngae, ngah, nget, nghe, nhat, tael, tagh, tahn, tale, tang, teal, tean, tegh, tehl, tehn, thea, then, thge.