What is the correct spelling for LEANIT?
This word (Leanit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEANIT
- land 5018. How does that happen in the case of men who do not hold land ?
- lean Take a pound of fat bacon and two pounds of lean veal, and cut them into small pieces.
- leander No western odours wander On the black and moaning sea, And when thou art dead, Leander , My soul shall follow thee!
- leaner She had seen very little of Thorne for the last few weeks, and now it struck her that his face was leaner and browner than it had been and that there were signs of tension in his eyes.
- leaning She turned, leaning with her back to the rock.
- learned In that week they learned about each other.
- least I don't understand it in the least .
- lenard Students of this subject will notice that the views expressed are similar to those subsequently put forward by Lenard and Saeland in explanation of phosphorescence.
- lend Do you care to lend me a few thousands, Doggie?
- lenin Curiously enough, the minority, teste Lenin , seem to have no sentimental objection to coercion.
- lent There was for the time being some great force lent her.
- lento He was one Rapidamente Tempo di Valse, a widower, living with his two sons, Lento and Comprino, handsome lads both in the first flush of manhood, and both destined to fall victims to Bianca's compelling attractions.
- levant Why the former language should be persisted in, it would be difficult to say, though it is the key to all those common in the Levant .
- linnet "I assure you," she answered, with a glance at the fly-leaf, "I have been in the book all the while you were reading; and," she added, her eyes softening as they rested on the child, "of you three it is Linnet who is most like her mother."
- lint Not merely should you see that you have a continuous supply of fresh air in your home, but you should try to keep down dust in your home, and especially fine particles of lint .
- peanut The next morning, as Henley was on his way to the village, he saw Dixie in her peanut -patch on the side of the road.
- Leaned She leaned forward as though to warm her hands at the grate.
- Leonid It is only when the earth plunges through this ribbon, as it should in 1899, 1900, 1901, that brilliant Leonid showers can be expected.
- Loaned Do you suppose that I have already gone through the thousand francs you loaned me?"
- Meant He knew what she meant, and she knew he knew.
- leans It leans against supports or lies down.
- legit I finally shook hands on the partnership after he caved in and agreed I could do anything I wanted, so long as it looked mainstream enough to get picked up by Time-Warner or somebody else legit .
- leanest This was, of course, one of the leanest of the lean years that the fishermen encountered; but with all the encouragement in the way of bounties and protected markets that Congress could give them, they never were able to earn in a life, as much as a successful promoter of trusts nowadays will make in half an hour.
108 words made from the letters LEANIT
3 letter words made from LEANIT:ail, ain, ale, ali, alt, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, enl, ent, eta, lan, lat, lea, lei, let, lie, lin, lit, net, nil, nit, tai, tan, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin.
5 letter words made from LEANIT:alien, aline, alite, altin, anile, antle, atlin, eatin, einat, elint, enlai, enlit, entia, etail, etian, inlet, laeti, laten, latin, leint, lenat, lenti, letna, linta, litan, liten, nital, nitel, talei, teian, telia, tenia, tilea, tinea, tinle.
4 letter words made from LEANIT:alne, anil, anle, ante, anti, atle, elan, elia, etna, ilet, ilna, inle, iten, laie, lane, late, lean, lein, leit, lena, leni, lent, leti, lien, liet, line, lint, lite, nail, neat, nile, taei, tael, tail, tale, teal, tean, teli, tian, tiel, tile, tine.