What is the correct spelling for LEARDERS?
This word (Learders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEARDERS
- larder "Come in here," said Joan, pushing open the door of a small room off the kitchen which served for a species of larder ,-"come in here."
- leader The leader of the orchestra was here this afternoon to see if father would take his place.
- leaders Their old leaders , only bent upon the political, have forgotten the social struggle, and thus the masses are left without guidance or direction.
- letters He turned to his own letters .
- Lourdes We are prepared to believe in the miracles of the New Testament, and in the wonders of Lourdes , as well as in the healings of the Christian Scientists and the New Thoughters, which cannot be disputed by any one who is willing to take the trouble to investigate.
- lenders The money-lenders, who had formerly considered it an honour to accommodate the Herr Lieutenant, rudely refused compliance with his wishes.
- larders The numerous flocks of sheep and herds of cattle in the neighborhood are made to contribute the basis of our rations, while the poultry-yards, larders , and orchards are made to yield the delicacies of the season.
- leads It is, that there is but one road to freedom and life for me-and that road leads to a prison.
- learners It is a common practice for sweaters to take on learners , that is to say, to employ young girls for a certain time to learn the machine part of the work; but they get no wages for say five or six weeks or so, or two months, and after that time, if competent, they receive two or three shillings per week.
- warders A vision of the prison yard came again, shaping itself slowly, vaguely, and with it a sound of chains, the harsh voices of warders and gaolers.
- ladders Some fly buzzed on his window pane, the sunlight was golden about his room and little ladders of dust twisted and curved against the glare-the house was very still.
- leasers Cattle, some of which belonged to the Indians and some to white leasers , were grazing in the distance.
- herders I told them I would look after the oxen till evening, when the herders for that night would come and relieve me.
- headers The old bear lay down in the water and rolled over in it while the cub climbed upon his mother and took headers off of her back.
- readers True to our promise, we will let our readers into the secret.
- lards By this time "my lards " thoroughly understood why haymakers like their ale, and plenty of it.
- leapers But once he had landed, he was safe-he could always claim to be peacefully exploring, hunting leapers or some such thing.
- pleaders He had listened to the forensic eloquence and powerful arguments of Blackstone and the other celebrated pleaders in Westminster Hall.
- loaders "Their rifles were muzzle loaders -I've often and often tried to find just the size ball they used, but I can't find such exact mention of their weapons-but they were light and inefficient single-shot rifles, as we now look at it, even in the hands of exact riflemen, as all those men were.
- lades The two lades spoke together for a few moments and seemed annoyed, and Roger now noted such a resemblance between them as to suggest that they were mother and daughter.
- carders Clothmakers must pay their laborers, such as carders and spinsters, in current coin and not in pins and girdles and the like.
185 words made from the letters LEARDERS
3 letter words made from LEARDERS:ade, ale, als, are, asl, dal, das, des, dle, dre, ear, eel, eld, era, err, ese, esr, lad, lea, led, lee, ler, lsd, rad, ras, red, res, sad, sea, see, sle.
5 letter words made from LEARDERS:adree, aedes, alder, alere, alers, alred, ardee, arede, areel, arere, arled, arsed, aseel, daele, daler, dales, dares, darle, darre, darse, deals, dears, dease, delas, deles, deras, derer, deres, desra, drear, drees, drere, drese, eader, eades, eales, eared, eased, easel, easer, easle, edale, edler, eldar, elder, elers, erard, erase, erdal, erler, esera, esler, lader, lades, laers, lards, laser, leads, leard, leare, lease, leder, ledes, ledra, leear, leeds, leers, leres, leser, rader, radle, raese, rared, raree, reads, reald, reale, reals, reard, rears, reder, redes, reeds, sader, saler, sarde, sared, saree, sarel, sarre, seaer, seale, seare, searl, seder, seeld, selar, seral, serer, serle, serra, serre.
4 letter words made from LEARDERS:alee, ards, ares, arse, dale, dare, deal, dear, deer, dlee, eade, earl, ease, eeas, elea, else, eral, ered, errs, erse, esla, lade, lads, lard, lead, lear, leda, leer, lees, raed, rale, rard, rare, rase, read, real, rear, reed, reel, sade, sale, sard, seal, sear, sede, seed, seel, seer, sele, sere, sled, sree.