What is the correct spelling for LEARM?
This word (Learm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEARM
- alarm "Yes, sir," I replied; "a letter which seemed to distress and alarm her very seriously." "For, although common Snarks do no manner of harm, Yet, I feel it my duty to say, Some are Boojums--" The Bellman broke off in alarm, For the Baker had fainted away. – Hunting of the Snark, The by Lewis Carroll
- arm Then he touched her arm , suddenly grown serious. "All Night embracing Arm in Arm , "Like Chrystal pure with Cotton warm. – Upon Appleton House, to My Lord Fairfax by Andrew Marvell
- beam Seest thou yon walls illumed at dead of night, But not by morn's pure beam ? And now the van reflects the solar beam; The rear through iron brown betrays a sullen gleam. – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- farm Nor I, nor nobody else may say, Unless our purpose is doing harm, And then I know of no better way To close a road, abandon a farm, – Times Table, The by Robert Lee Frost
- gleam There was a quiet gleam in his eyes which seemed almost like relief.
- harm A fellow like that can do a deal of harm in a few weeks.
- lam Like as not he'll leap and lam you.
- lama If all this be true, we must submit to it; though to a thinking mind it cannot but be painful to find any excellence, merely human, thrown out of all human analogy, and thereby leaving us neither rules for imitation, nor motives to imitate;-but if false, it is a dangerous falsehood;-for it affords a refuge to secret self-conceit,-enables a vain man at once to escape his reader's indignation by general swoln panegyrics, and merely by his 'ipse dixit' to treat, as contemptible, what he has not intellect enough to comprehend, or soul to feel, without assigning any reason, or referring his opinion to any demonstrative principle;-thus leaving Shakspeare as a sort of grand Lama , adored indeed, arid his very excrements prized as relics, but with no authority or real influence.
- lamb I wish the children would go out of the room a minute until I could speak to the Nodding Donkey and the Lamb on Wheels."
- lame "Some of 'em'll be good and lame to-morrow," said Corry.
- lard But before the stream could turn the corner, a long-legged black pig greased with the lard of its forbears was turned loose-to become the property of any man who could catch and hold him.
- lark It's going to be no end of a lark .
- lea He was watching the horsemen on the beach very narrowly, for as soon as they had passed the Lea they had stopped firing on us, and had gone at a gallop to the beach boathouse to get out a boat.
- lead Yet you can lead me to her house?
- leaf By the time he arrived at the tree he was trembling like a leaf with excitement.
- leak "I've found the leak .
- lean Mohammed was rather tall, and of lean habit of body, like all Arabs.
- leap My heart gave a leap ; but he held up his hand before I could speak.
- lear The similarity of these passages shows that in the very spring of life and heyday of the blood Shakespeare had in him a certain romantic melancholy which was developed later by the disappointments of life into the despairing of Macbeth and Lear .
- learn Where did she learn all these things?
- leary "Look here, Mrs. Twohig," I said, not as yet angry, but in useful proximity to it, "I've had a letter from your son, and he and his friends have been trying to frighten my man, Denis Leary ; he can come down and see me if he has anything to say, but you can tell him from me that I'm not going to stand this sort of thing!"
- leer "I beg your pardon for keeping you waiting, I'm sure," said the clerk with an apologetic leer , meant to be an engaging smile.
- llama These reported that the llama was used for riding.
- loam She was a brave, erect little figure as she stood in the soft, black loam .
- loamy There is found in this region a loamy soil, such as is especially suitable for this vegetable.
- loom Looking back towards the "Caldera," I seemed to see its sombre outline loom larger through the mist the farther we left it behind.
38 words made from the letters LEARM
3 letter words made from LEARM:ale, are, arm, ear, elm, era, lam, lea, lem, ler, mal, mar, ram, rem.
5 letter words made from LEARM:almer, armel, elmar, ermal, lamer, lerma, maerl, maler, marle, ramle, realm.
4 letter words made from LEARM:earl, eral, lame, lear, male, mare, marl, meal, merl, mler, rale, real, ream.