What is the correct spelling for LEARNEDD?
This word (Learnedd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEARNEDD
- cleaned The world was normal, ghosts out of fashion, and this morning was the day on which the silver was cleaned.
- earned He didn't figure on the honour, but-he's earned it." You say I have turned Like the enemies you've earned – The Fiddle And The Drum by Joni Mitchell
- land Who gave them their land? An outcast I should be, That faiths by which my comrades stand Seem fantasies to me, And mirage-mists their Shining Land, – The Impercipient by Thomas Hardy
- landed At ten o'clock in the morning we landed in the snow in Christiania.
- lander She looked at Mrs. Lander, who said, Well, it depends upon how I git up my health.
- learnedly In the Occident, just as in Egypt, there were "prophets" in the first rank of the clergy, who learnedly discussed religion, but never taught a theological system that found universal acceptance.
- Gleaned And it was wonderful to see how promptly and cheerfully all returned to the ranks when the field was gleaned.
- Larded -Put six cutlets in a stewpan, larded or not, with salt, pepper, eight small onions, two carrots, four sprigs of parsley, two of thyme, two cloves, a bay-leaf, a gill of broth, and same of water; set it on a good fire and boil gently till cooked.