What is the correct spelling for LEARNTED?
This word (Learnted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEARNTED
- lamented A notable and a noble instance of this is found in his conduct to the gallant and now lamented General Worth.
- landed When the captain landed he was met by several friends, who cheerfully inquired if he had found another new channel into the port.
- learnedly So learnedly could this singular man fit himself to others that few among the great met him as a companion, nor left him without the temper to become his friend.
- slanted Over the prairie slanted the first dark shadow of night.
- vented Mr. Karner, when he received the Socialist paper, with Yetta's article in it, vented some of his profane rage on his wife.
- Flaunted I have made of Him a mockery in the eyes of men, dragged Him through the gutter, flaunted Him from the hoardings, used Him as a street show, and as a mountebank in the houses which I have called not His, but mine.
292 words made from the letters LEARNTED
3 letter words made from LEARNTED:ade, ale, alt, ane, ant, are, art, ate, dal, dat, den, dle, dna, dre, ear, eat, eel, eld, end, ene, enl, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, lad, lan, lat, lea, led, lee, ler, let, ltd, nad, nee, net, rad, rat, red, ret, rna, tad, tan, tar, tea, ted, tee, ten, ter.
4 letter words made from LEARNTED:aden, alee, alne, anle, ante, atle, daen, dale, dane, danl, dant, dare, darn, dart, date, deal, dean, dear, deer, dent, dlee, dran, eade, earl, earn, eden, elan, elea, enad, ende, enel, eral, ered, erne, ertl, eter, etna, etre, lade, ladn, land, lane, lard, larn, late, lead, lean, lear, leda, leer, lena, lend, lent, lert, lran, nard, near, neat, need, neel, nele, nerd, raed, rale, rand, rant, rate, read, real, reed, reel, reen, rend, rent, rete, taee, tael, tale, tare, tarn, teal, tean, tear, teen, tend, tera, tern, trad, tree, trel, trna.
5 letter words made from LEARNTED:adree, adret, alder, alere, alert, alete, alred, alter, andel, aneel, anele, anted, anter, antle, ardee, arede, areel, arent, arete, arled, artel, atend, atene, atler, daele, daler, dalet, danel, daner, dante, darle, darne, daten, delan, delen, delta, denar, denel, dente, derna, detar, deter, detre, dnrta, dntel, drane, drant, dreen, eader, eaned, eared, earnt, eaten, eater, edale, edern, edler, edner, eland, elate, eldar, elder, elend, eletr, enate, endel, endre, enter, entre, erdal, erdan, erden, erent, erlan, erlen, erned, ernle, ertan, ertel, ertle, laden, lader, landt, laned, laner, lanre, larne, laten, later, leard, leare, learn, leder, ledra, leear, lenat, lener, lente, lerna, letea, letna, letra, lnder, lrene, nadel, naree, naret, ndele, ndlea, nedal, neder, nedre, needl, nerad, neral, netra, ntare, raden, radle, ralte, rande, randt, ranee, ratee, ratel, reald, reale, reate, reden, renal, rende, renta, rente, retal, taler, tarle, teaed, teare, teera, telae, telen, tende, tener, terna, terne, trade, tread, treed, trela, trend.