What is the correct spelling for LEARY?
This word (Leary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEARY
- bleary The man looked at me; his weak eyes were each covered with a film which gave them a glassy appearance; his gaze grew bleary , and made a disgusting impression on me.
- deary No, you mustn't walk, Deary , you can't; we'll drive.
- lay And all the time Unc' Billy Possum held his breath and lay low.
- lea There, where the little, bright, surf-breathing town, That shew'd me first her beauty and the sea, Gathers its skirts against the gorse-lit down And scatters gardens o'er the southern lea , Abides this Maid Within a kind, yet sombre Mother's shade, Who of her daughter's graces seems almost afraid, Viewing them ofttimes with a scared forecast, Caught, haply, from obscure love-peril past.
- leafy If she went by the Strand she would force herself to think out the problem of the future, or some mathematical problem; if she went by the river she would certainly begin to think about things that didn't exist-the forest, the ocean beach, the leafy solitudes, the magnanimous hero.
- leaky Poor people can get along without milk, unless there are very small children in the house; but when they have insufficient food, and insufficient fire, and scant clothes, and perhaps also a leaky roof, a good warm pair of blankets is almost a necessity.
- lear No man, whatever his sensibility may be, is ever affected by Hamlet or Lear as a little girl is affected by the story of poor Red Ridinghood.
- learn 4896. From whom did you learn that?
- leary Miss Leary had no doubt that there was a woman at the bottom of it,-for about what else should youth worry but love?
- leer The patient looked up with a leer in his eye And winked in the doctor's direction- "Well, Doc," he remarked, "since you say I must die, I'm grateful to you for protection- I'm now in position To ask the commission T' excuse me from serving as judge of election."
- leery The last look on his face before he fell asleep having been a leery one it is still there.
- liar "You're an undersized liar ," was the somewhat pointed reply.
- lira Irene, who was beginning to learn Italian methods of purchase, commenced to bargain with her for a quaintly cut mascot, reducing the price asked lira by lira till at length, when the conductor blew his brass horn, she finally got it for exactly half of what was at first demanded.
- lorry It was August of the year 1792. Charles Darnay talked in a low voice with Mr. Lorry in Tellson's Bank.
- lyra The nebula in Lyra is the most conspicuous ring nebula in the heavens, but it is not to be supposed that it is the only member of this class.
- peary It was while I was in Washington, D. C., in 1888, that I first attracted the attention of Commander Peary , who at that time was a civil engineer in the United States Navy, with the rank of lieutenant, and it was with the instinct of my race that I recognized in him the qualities that made me willing to engage myself in his service.
- rear I was riding somewhat in the rear of my companions.
- weary I am weary , Lord!
- Lara With instinct equally keen, Carmen knows De Lara well.
49 words made from the letters LEARY
4 letter words made from LEARY:aery, arey, aryl, ayer, ayre, ealy, earl, elya, eral, erya, eyra, laye, layr, lear, lery, lyra, lyre, rale, rayl, real, reay, rely, ryle, yale, year.
3 letter words made from LEARY:ale, are, ayr, ear, era, lay, lea, ler, ley, lye, ray, rya, rye, yea.
5 letter words made from LEARY:alery, ayler, early, layer, leary, leray, lyrae, rayle, realy, relay.