What is the correct spelling for LEASET?
This word (Leaset) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEASET
- east Bending thee 'mang the dewy weet Wi' spreck'd breast, When upward-springing, blythe, to greet The purpling east. – To a Mountain Daisy by Robert Burns
- last "He told it me the last time he came.
- lease But I want the farm owned, not taken on lease .
- leased As a matter of fact, he is utterly powerless there, as it was all leased away for five hundred years by his grandfather.
- least At least , that is what Peter said.
- lest "He has been there these two hours," said Mrs. Langton, smiling, "and you never even saw him, which I hold very unkind to me; for, thinking you would like to meet your friend, I asked a card from Bertha, and did not mention the name to her, lest you should not enjoy the surprise.
- list And you will send that list ?
- lost They know not, they care not, they are lost in sleep.
- lust Her lust of freedom gave her the towering holiday.
- pleased Think Ben's goin' to be pleased ?
83 words made from the letters LEASET
5 letter words made from LEASET:aelst, alete, aseel, astle, eales, easel, easle, elate, estle, lease, least, leats, leest, leets, leste, letea, salet, seale, seeta, selat, setal, slate, sleet, stael, stale, steal, steel, stela, stele, taels, teals, tease, telae, tesla.
3 letter words made from LEASET:ale, als, alt, asl, ate, eat, eel, ese, est, eta, lat, lea, lee, let, sat, sea, see, set, sle, tea, tee.
4 letter words made from LEASET:alee, atle, ease, east, eats, eeas, elea, else, esla, last, late, lats, lees, lest, lets, sale, salt, sate, seal, seat, seel, sele, seta, slat, taee, tael, tale, teal.