What is the correct spelling for LEASK?
This word (Leask) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEASK
- flask No; I have never had more than what was contained in this one small flask , and the last drop of that I have, as you see, now made use of.
- lack He said I was to explain to Colonel Baker that he had been five days in the saddle and was exhausted from lack of sleep, and that he was obliged to rest that afternoon, as he could not keep awake any longer, or words to that effect."
- lark All of the high adventure was dead ashes; the "lark" was lost in a sinister enterprise.
- lass Good-night, Stuart; we'll take your little lass home.
- leak It will leak out, you know, even as a lie does."
- leaky He is in a tiny cave, and all its walls are leaky .
- lease "See me before your lease expires," she heard Corrigan tell the men.
- least Three times that I'm certain of-there was another time that I wasn't certain about; at least , that I'm not certain about now.
- leek Yet it would have gone better with him had he eaten his leek and gone.
- lees As Vendale stretched his limbs, circulated his blood, and cleared off the lees of his lethargy, with a sharp run to and fro in the bracing air, the line of carts moved on: the drivers all saluting Obenreizer as they passed him.
- less She could not like him less for this....
- Les Les Heures Claires is the name given to a volume of love-songs, an exquisite record of golden hours spent in a garden at spring-time-spring-time in a double sense.
40 words made from the letters LEASK
3 letter words made from LEASK:ale, als, ask, asl, elk, kea, lea, lek, sea, sle.
5 letter words made from LEASK:alsek, kales, kasel, klase, lakes, laske, leaks, leask, salek, skale, slake.
4 letter words made from LEASK:eaks, elks, esla, kale, keal, kesa, lake, laks, leak, leka, lesk, saek, sake, sale, salk, seal, selk, skal, skle.