What is the correct spelling for LEASRN?
This word (Leasrn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEASRN
- learn Did you learn it?" The greatest magicians have something to learn From Mr. Mistoffelees's conjuring turn – Mr. Mistoffelees by Unknown Author
- leisure Hence came the riches and the leisure necessary to art. Torture is his leisure, Don't try to hide he'll make you subside, As he exchanges pain for pleasure, – Pain For Pleasure by sum 41
- lessen Observing that this appropriate and encouraging fact of natural history did not lessen the cloud upon Paul's brow, the acute Dummie Dunnaker proceeded at once to the grand panacea for all evils, in his own profound estimation.
- lesson I'll give you a drawing-lesson of another sort."
- liaison The sleeves of her blouse reached only just below the elbows, and the cream gloves on her hands failed to form a liaison with the blouse.
- loosen Fred divided half of the food into two portions; but did not dare to loosen the prisoner's arms sufficiently to admit of his eating unaided.
- Leasing 5. Native tenants to be hounded out of the Government farms long before the segregation takes place and that white people, who are not debarred from buying or leasing land for themselves, be settled thereon at Government expense.
- Lawson "Is that you, Lawson ?
- Larsen "Ready," said Larsen and old Swygert.
- Lauren Lauren Fenmore Baldwin, fictional character in The Young and the Restless
- Larson Larson, Simeon and Nissen, Bruce, eds.
92 words made from the letters LEASRN
3 letter words made from LEASRN:ale, als, ane, ans, are, asl, ear, enl, era, ern, esr, lan, lea, ler, ras, res, rna, sea, sen, sle.
5 letter words made from LEASRN:alers, alsen, anser, arens, arnes, asner, earns, elans, elsan, erlan, esnal, laers, laner, lanre, larne, larns, laser, lasne, leans, learn, lenas, lerna, neals, nears, nelas, neral, rasen, reals, reans, renal, rnase, salen, saler, sanel, saner, sarel, saren, searl, selan, selar, senal, seral, slean, snare, snarl.
4 letter words made from LEASRN:alne, anle, ares, arse, earl, earn, elan, eral, esla, esna, lane, larn, lasn, lean, lear, lena, lens, lran, near, rale, rase, real, sale, sane, seal, sear, snel.