What is the correct spelling for LEATARD?
This word (Leatard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEATARD
- dotard They were without respect or reverence for any one; they had talked to General Triscoe as if he were a boy of their own age, or a dotard whom nobody need mind; they had not only kept up their foolish babble before him, they had laughed and giggled, they had broken into snatches of American song, they had all but whistled and danced.
- elated He moved slowly away, half teased, half elated .
- heated Afterwards, we got the supper cooked the previous night heated .
- laggard His chivalric impulses, leaping to meet the occasion's call, bade him substitute a splendid replacement-himself, for the laggard tryst-breaker.
- laird "An' he took nae care o' himsel'," said he Laird of Pettlechass.
- lard During the day she insisted that they must keep busy about the house; in the evening she refused to allow them to burn candles, and thus the girls often worked with no light except what was afforded by a saucer of lard with a twist of rag stuck into it for a wick.
- later If you give me no opportunity now, I shall make it myself, later .
- lead There wasn't much time to lead up to it.
- leaded "And there'll be fan-lights over the door," he said, "their panels as thin as rose-leaves, and leaded glass in a fine pattern."
- leader They have been all mentioned already by my learned leader , and I will not again repeat them.
- leafed The elms were leafed out, the cherry and peach blossoms had fallen, and the apple-trees were in full flower.
- leased "Helbeck of Bannisdale" was written while the author was living at Levens Hall, the handsome country home of Captain Bagot, M.P., which Mrs. Ward leased for a summer.
- leaved He passed through grassy plains of different sizes, separated from each other by copses of the delicate-leaved mimosa; some of these forming large thickets, while others consisted of only a few low bushes.
- leeward From there my gaze went to leeward .
- Bleated But the goats said farewell; they bleated and wanted to go with him, they were so very sorry.
146 words made from the letters LEATARD
3 letter words made from LEATARD:aar, ada, ade, ala, ale, alt, ara, are, art, ate, dal, dat, dle, dre, ear, eat, eld, era, ert, eta, lad, lat, lea, led, ler, let, ltd, rad, rat, red, ret, tad, tar, tea, ted, ter.
4 letter words made from LEATARD:aare, adar, alar, area, atar, atle, daal, dale, dare, dart, data, date, deal, dear, earl, eral, ertl, lade, lard, late, lead, lear, leda, lert, raed, rale, rate, read, real, taal, tael, tala, tale, tara, tare, teal, tear, tera, trad, trel.
5 letter words made from LEATARD:adale, adret, alate, aldar, alder, alert, alred, altar, alter, altra, arale, ardea, areal, arled, artal, artel, atler, dalat, dalea, daler, dalet, darat, darle, datal, delta, deraa, detar, draal, elara, eldar, erdal, lader, ladra, laeta, latae, later, leard, ledra, letra, raadt, radle, ralte, ratae, ratal, ratel, reaal, reada, reald, reata, retal, tadla, taler, tarda, tarea, tarle, trade, tread, trela.
6 letter words made from LEATARD:adalet, adrate, alated, aldate, alerta, altera, artale, ladera, letard, raalte, relata, terada.