What is the correct spelling for LEAU?
This word (Leau) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAU
- beau Gustave glanced at the ex-beau, whose piteous expression was even more noticeable against his wretched costume; then he exclaimed: "Can I do anything for you, my dear friend?
- lea Mr. Hogg took his own graceful view of the matter, thus: Lady of wandering, Blithesome, meandering, Sweet was thy flitting o'er moorland and lea ; Emblem of restlessness, Blest be thy dwelling place, Oh, to abide in the Pumpkin with thee.
- lead So I followed where thought should lead , And it led to her feet.
- leaf A heavy sea pitched our boat like a leaf in a gale.
- leak That could only mean one thing: there had been a leak in the telegraph office again.
- lean "Then lean on me.
- leap Then it meant death for her to leap out.
- lear In the present work, while we have used our utmost endeavour to place in the vacant frame, the true portrait of him who was the wonder and mystery of his own age and indeed of all ages, we have never failed to remember the instructions given to us in "King Lear ":- "Have more than thou showest, Speak less than thou knowest."
- Leah Leah, who was in her ordinary clothes, told me that if I liked to ride she would put on her riding habit.
- LEAS Autumn is dying, alas! Sweet Autumn is near to her death; All through the night may be felt her languid scented breath Coming and going in gasps long-drawn by the shivering trees, Out on the misty moors, and down by the dew-drenched leas.