What is the correct spelling for LEAV?
This word (Leav) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAV
- lead Where would her first case lead her?
- leaf He shook like a leaf when he talked, was very nervous, and could hardly sit still.
- leak After marriage it might be allowed to leak out.
- lean She could see the long, lean fingers.
- leap He watched it as it came slowly towards him, and his heart leap t-yet not quite as he had expected it to leap .
- lear The whole story of Hamlet and of Lear is constructed with this end in view, but no one has ever conjectured that the Gospels were psychological studies.