What is the correct spelling for LEAVA?
This word (Leava) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAVA
- cleave Mrs. Van Cleave asked with a start.
- lave "Lave me alone," says he; "I'm busy with a patthern here that is brakin' my heart, and until I complate and masther it intirely I won't quit."
- lea Th' cows go grazin' o'er th' lea - Pore Whiskey Bill, pore Whiskey Bill; An' aching thoughts pour in on me Of Whiskey Bill.
- leaf They were all singing "The Maple Leaf Forever."
- leafy As it was now getting dark we lighted our candle, and placing it in a holder made of two crossing branches inside of our bower, we seated ourselves on our leafy beds and began to work.
- lear He had desired Mr. Lear to find out from conversation, without appearing to make the inquiry, whether any other person would be desired by any body.
- leaved Common in all northern broad-leaved forests.
- Ava "Oh, ma certes! The devil's in the dog! It's no cannie ava!" he would continually exclaim, as Tammas told his tale.