What is the correct spelling for LEAVBING?
This word (Leavbing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEAVBING
- leaving And it's a shame the plane is leaving On this sunny day 'Cause on you my tattoo will be bleeding And the name will stain – The Wild Ones by suede
- living Daydreamin' drugs the pain of living Processions of missing – A Chair in the Sky by Joni Mitchell
- loving And I need that lovin' Feel me now baby, you got in the oven – Makin' Good Love (Remix) by Avant
- Lambing We fancied the ewes must obtain something poisonous from the herbage, and the only place they could get any thing different from the other sheep was in the orchards, since there the ewes went at the lambing time, and occasionally through the summer.
- Lobbing They gave one deep howl, and settled down to the long, lobbing canter that can at the last run down anything that runs.