What is the correct spelling for LEAVETHE?
This word (Leavethe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAVETHE
- feather Before you send it to table, go all over the fowl with a feather or brush dipped in yolk of egg.
- lath Early childhood is not fastidious about the accessories of its drama-a cane is vividly a gun which may instantly, as vividly, become a horse; but at Penrod's time of life the lath sword is no longer satisfactory.
- lathe At Jarrow there is no Roman stone-work; but one type of Roman masonry has been imitated by the builders in the walls of the chancel, and small decorative shafts, turned in a lathe after the Roman fashion, such as exist at Monkwearmouth, have been found in the building.
- lather You should never lather and scrub your skin as if it were a kitchen floor, for the reason that, with the dirt, the alkali also washes and dissolves out a considerable amount of the natural oil of the skin, and leaves it harsh and dry.
- lave Roses grow for me to gather: rivers roll for me to lave in.
- leather His skin was the color of old brown leather and he had a big arched nose, clear light blue very shrewd eyes, and a big fringe or hedge of ragged white beard under his chin; and he was dressed in a new suit of rough dark brown tweeds, evidently home-made.
- leave 9646. Why did you leave ?
- leaved "They were needles from the long-leaved pine that grows in the South.
- leaven Whereas, every man's task is to leaven earth with heaven, by working towards the end to which his Master points, without dreaming that he can ever attain it.
- leaver He lover his wife very moocho when he leaver the dinner.
- lethe We crossed several rivers; besides the "Echo," one called the "Styx," the other the "Lethe."
- levee Presently some of them began to come back, gaunt and worn and tattered, among the grim cargoes that were landed by the thousands and tens of thousands on the levee .
- lever Then, using the handle as a lever , it is turned in the direction opposite to the twist.
- lithe There he stood, lithe and strong and genial, and, alas!
- loath Let us be loath to welcome the wisdom and the happiness which are founded on the scorn of anything.
- loathe I always like to feel that there is sea between me and a place which I-loathe!
- Leaves Chaucer does not say, as Mr Horne does, that the birds dream-he leaves you to think for yourself whether they do so or not, while sleeping with open eye all night.
- levees Flatboats in groups and fleets came drifting to its levees heavy laden with the products of the west and south, the output of the northern farms and mills, and the southern plantations.
101 words made from the letters LEAVETHE
3 letter words made from LEAVETHE:ale, alt, ate, eat, eel, eta, eve, evl, hat, hel, het, lah, lat, lav, lea, lee, let, lev, tea, tee, vat, vet.
4 letter words made from LEAVETHE:alee, aleh, atle, elea, elee, etah, evat, evel, evtl, hael, hale, halt, hate, have, heal, heat, heav, heel, hela, helt, heve, htel, laev, lahv, late, lath, lave, leht, taee, tael, tale, teal, teav, tehl, thea, vahe, vahl, vale, veal, veel, veht, vela.
5 letter words made from LEAVETHE:alete, aleth, aleve, athel, ealth, eathe, elahe, elate, elvet, halev, halve, havel, havet, heale, heave, helve, hevea, lathe, leath, leave, leete, letea, lethe, levee, taleh, tavel, teele, telae, thale, thele, vaeth, valet, vatel, veale, velha, velte, vleet.