What is the correct spelling for LEAVIN?
This word (Leavin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEAVIN
- lean Like the Roc don't mean somethin', glock won't lean somethin' Ayo like I won't pop up in fifty shot machine somethin' – Who Want What by Beanie Sigel
- learn There's a time for everyone if they only learn That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn – Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King) by Unknown Author
- leave The time is near for things to pass, the time for me to leave But as I lie hear all alone, I really can't believe – Part Ix by fairport convention
- leaving When it's time to go, there's ain't nothing left but leaving When you know you know, like the changing of the seasons – You Take Yourself With You by Bo Bice
- living Living in a bad house.
- loving "I cannot think of her without loving her.
- Lain If it hadn't been for the glass I might have lain there a while longer, and in that case I probably would not have found the stolen mail bags, for if I had waited there until the rescuers came I'd never have walked down the trail."
- Elvin For a moment Elvin felt a surge of fear.
- cleaving "It is really perfect," she repeated, gazing towards the mountainous land before them, the doll-like figures on the shore, the boats cleaving the sparkling waters.