What is the correct spelling for LEAY?
This word (Leay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEAY
- lay Up among its leafy branches the new babies lay , before they were found in the cradle by the other children.
- lea Edited by White and Jelliffe, Lea and Febiger.
- lead He allowed the girl to lead him back.
- leaf The very sunlight seemed to dance for gladness among the leaf -shadows as it played over the grey garb of the Sisters.
- leafy I found the Baron von Steinmetz living in a good-sized house in the leafy Avenue de Neuilly, not far from the bridge.
- leak Yet when he dared to lay aside the oars for an instant to check the leak , the boat was pitching with threats close in on every side.
- leaky She knew what these demonstrations cost in cash from her son's leaky pockets.
- lean Just lean on me, that's all.
- leap If they hadn't been, he would have remembered this little saying: The wits that live within my head Must never, never go to sleep, For if they should I might forget And Trouble on me swiftly leap .
- lear He disobeyed her injunctions, or, as she probably put it, failed to keep his promise of better behaviour, and then, incredible as it sounds from anyone who had ever read Lear , she actually barred the doors of what had once been his home against the unhappy old man and drove him out to wander whither he could.
- leary That's what makes me leary .
- levy He appears to have kept 3000 warriors under arms in the district of Benjamin, and this formed the centre for the levy of the people.
- Leah Poor Leah , the milkwoman!
- LEAS In the vales Auloniads, On the mountains Oreads, On the leas Leimoniads, Naked as the stars that glisten, Pan, the Satyrs, Dryades, Fountain-lovely Naiades, Foam-lipped Oceanides, Breathless 'mid their seas and trees, Stay and stop and lean and listen.