What is the correct spelling for LEBENESE?
This word (Lebenese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEBENESE
- blueness Then it was I noted first the blazing blueness of her eyes.
- lameness To this an ague and fever succeeded, and a lameness in both his legs.
- lateness He found it all alive with eager citizens, who, notwithstanding the lateness of the hour, were rushing hither and thither in search of particulars concerning this sudden calamity; and upon reaching the house itself, found it wellnigh surrounded by an agitated throng of neighbors and friends.
- leanness The former's disinterested devotion to scholarship has passed into a proverb: "gladly would he learn, and gladly teach"-an ideal which then, as always, went too often hand in hand with leanness and poverty.
- lewdness Hear O King, The Tale of the Devotee Accused of Lewdness.
- Bernese But above and over all, against the sky, rose the mountains-the Bernese Alps, like alabaster walls, the gates of which, flung back, would open heavenward.
- Bluenose It seems he had inspired them with audacity by means of kicks, blows, and threats of instant death, after the manner of Bluenose sailors.