What is the correct spelling for LEBIAN?
This word (Lebian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEBIAN
- fabian Why do you drop on Fabian as if he was dirt?"
- laban 14 And Laban said to him, Surely thou art my bone and my flesh.
- labial Osteocephalus leprieurii has a distinct, broad, pale labial stripe.
- lean In passing through the court he went by a group of men that were talking together, and he noticed very especially a tall old man with a grey head, in a Court suit with a sword, and very lean about the throat, who looked at him hard as he passed.
- legion Foreign Legion , no doubt.
- lenin "According to the samples furnished by both, I think Lenin would rank higher as help," said the Senator.
- lesion Manifestations in paint of this species may be set down to some mental lesion ; that is how Maurice Spronck classifies the sensation in writing about the verbal sensitivity of the Goncourts and Flaubert.
- libyan For nearly the whole distance the west side of the Nile is marked off from the desert by the high Libyan mountains, gleaming white and yellow in the brilliant sunshine.
- lydian Be welcome to my house and take some repose after your wild, thoroughly Lydian , ride.
- nubian The Nubian observed the sly and somewhat greedy act with a twinkling eye.
- plebeian And there was dancing everywhere, on all sides: in this room, a fashionable ball; in that, a bourgeois affair; on the floor above, something not far removed from the plebeian ; but it is likely that the latter was not the least enjoyable of the three, to those who took part in it; certainly, there was more noise made, at any rate.
- serbian Our carriage was very full: a Serbian doctor, three Serbian officers, and a French lady who was travelling with me.
- Lehman Lehman groaned, got one look at the female, then placed both feet in the small of her back and shot her out on to the floor, yelling loudly for the police.
- Lucian Some satirical wits and humourists, like their father Lucian , laugh at every thing indiscriminately; which betrays such a poverty of wit, as cannot afford to part with any thing; and such a want of virtue, as to postpone it to a jest.
- Lilian Lilian, after looking at her watch, ignited the lamp and then went to the window as if in expectation of some one's arrival.
89 words made from the letters LEBIAN
4 letter words made from LEBIAN:abel, able, alne, anil, anle, bael, bail, bale, bali, bane, bean, bein, biel, bien, bile, bine, blae, blei, bnai, bnei, elan, elia, ible, ilbe, ilna, inle, laib, laie, lane, lean, lein, lena, leni, lieb, lien, line, nail, nile.
5 letter words made from LEBIAN:ablin, ailbe, alien, aline, anile, baile, baine, balen, balie, balin, banie, belan, belin, biela, bilan, bilen, blaen, blain, blean, ebina, eliab, enlai, labin, liban, liben, nable.
3 letter words made from LEBIAN:ail, ain, alb, ale, ali, ane, ani, bai, ban, bel, ben, bin, ebn, enl, lab, lan, lea, lei, lie, lin, nab, nbe, neb, nib, nil.