What is the correct spelling for LECT?
This word (Lect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LECT
- elect Now," she blushed beautifully, "I am the bride-elect of a Tommy home on leave for a fortnight!"
- left There won't be a German plane left to tangle with by the time we get back into it."
- lent "I brought back the paper you lent me," Salome said.
- lest You must live lest by any chance your husband comes to life again.
- let "Well, let us hear," he said.
- sect It is just, because no one sect has the right to property granted it on the ground that it represented the religious sentiment of the whole nation.