What is the correct spelling for LECTER?
This word (Lecter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LECTER
- elector This remarkable paper had been drawn up at the advice of his friends, Landgrave William and Elector Augustus, but it was not the only document which the Prince caused to be published at this important epoch.
- hector "You eat them as if you liked them," remarked Hector .
- later Not now, but later on.
- latter The latter asked, "Have you heard from my father and sister since you parted with them?"
- leader Zaspar Makann says they can, and he's the Leader ."
- lecher Before the time had run out Dr. Lecher was on his feet again.
- lectern One of the old established vergers, a lordly person with a "presence" and the air of a high dignitary, met them as they stepped into the choir, and wanted to put them into stalls; but Rosamund begged for seats in a pew just beyond the lectern , facing the doorway by which the procession came into the choir.
- lecture Then he said: "I should like to go to London and give my lecture in the same place.
- lecturer D. Lecturer in Education in the Extension Division of the University of Chicago.
- ledger The old clerk replied simply, without raising his head: "Don't hit my ledger like that; don't you see that you raise the dust?"
- legate This gained, the legate would have no need to mention further the validity or invalidity of the dispensation.
- legatee The legacy and the legatee have proved equally unsubstantial.
- leger Her favourite St. Leger is missing too, and there is hardly a doubt but that they are gone off together."
- legged There was some discussion as to whether they had belonged to a very thin-legged boy with big feet or to a girl who had no calves.
- lender The debt to the money-lender was paid, and the youngster again found himself surrounded by all the luxuries of an aristocratic home.
- letter Give him the letter -what else should I do?
- licked But I licked 'em.
- lifter He always wint into th' house through a thransom f'r fear iv wakin' his wife who was a delicate woman an' a shop lifter .
- loiter The Gorizia bridge-head was not a place where I should have cared to loiter .
- Lacked I lacked physical strength.
- Leaked It leaked out that the military authorities were not pleased with Captain Twinely.
- Lester "Well done, Barry," said Sir Lester , laughing.
46 words made from the letters LECTER
5 letter words made from LECTER:celer, clere, clert, creel, crete, elect, eletr, ercel, erect, ertel, ertle, terce, trece.
4 letter words made from LECTER:celt, cere, cert, cree, ecer, erce, ertl, eter, etre, leer, lert, rece, reel, rete, tree, trel.
3 letter words made from LECTER:cer, crt, ect, eec, eel, ert, etc, lee, ler, let, ret, tec, tee, ter, tlc.
6 letter words made from LECTER:lecter, tercel.