What is the correct spelling for LECTUR?
This word (Lectur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LECTUR
- decatur It was built in 1779, and was at one time the home of Judge Morsell, but it was called the Decatur house.
- elect Doumer was far more brilliant and vigorous, but was accused of self-seeking and was thought a less safe person to elect .
- elector Early in the same month 26,000 men joined the Elector of Bavaria, while Villeroi with the army of Flanders was hastening in the same direction.
- hector To hector is of the mind, but torture is of the body.
- lacquer Soon Claude loved it even more than she did; loved its mysterious pillared drawing-room with the small white arches, the faint-colored and ancient Moorish tiles, the divans strewn with multi-colored cushions, the cabinets and tables of lacquer work, and the low-set windows about which the orange-hued venusta hung; the gallery running right round it from which the few small bedrooms opened by low black doors; the many nooks and recesses where, always against a background of colored tiles, more divans and tiny coffee tables suggested repose and the quiet of dreaming.
- later It is later than I supposed.
- lcd Different manufacturers use many names for their strobed backlight technologies for reducing motion blur on sample-and-hold LCD displays.
- lectern However, he would have an inscription to the effect that it is the same lectern which was in the fire, which is quite a sufficient advertisement of the fact.
- lecture My heart sank, for I supposed I was in for another lecture .
- lecturer Still worse, when somebody observed that an Anti-Corn-Law lecturer was coming to Fenmarket, and the parson's daughter cried 'How horrid!
- ledger The man behind the desk dipped his pen in the ink bottle and drew up a big ledger .
- left Edna, he said, when the last one had left , go to your room.
- legate It is enough for our present purpose to say that the earliest letter belongs to the reign of Nerva, and the ninth book was probably given to the world a year or two before the writer was appointed by Trajan to the office of imperial legate of Bithynia.
- legato To sing legato is one thing; to sing strisciato is another.
- leger The first day the Battalion got to Sus St. Leger where the night was spent, and by the end of the second day the Battalion was at Halloy.
- lent I'm positively looking forward to Lent , sighed Miss Tripp; for really I'm worn to a fringe, but dear Elizabeth never seems tired, no matter how many engagements she has.
- lest He had to manage his line with great caution, lest it should be broken by the strain upon it.
- let And-and-let me tell you this.
- letter I'd love to have a letter from Mary, but I haven't answered her last one yet.
- liter Frequently the relief is immediate and in some cases a liter of the decoction is enough to effect a cure.
- locate He's an old friend of mine, and he's going to locate here.
- locator "Three miles from the buffalo waller," our locator had said.
- nectar But there was none of that explosive approval which is as nectar to the ordinary demagogue.
- rector The man had come from a neighbouring parish, as his own rector was ill.
- sect Or it is all right, except what I say about the Christian Scientists, or the Theosophists, or perhaps one particular sect of the Theosophists, who are different from the others.
- sector That sector might be fought and narrowed down by other men until it was beaten.
- selector So perfectly has the genius of selector and author coincided, that not having myself gone through the verification of them, I should hardly be surprised to find that Lamb had used his faculty of invention.
- vector Mass, which used to be regarded as the most indubitable of physical quantities, is now generally believed to vary according to velocity, and to be, in fact, a vector quantity which at a given moment is different in different directions.
- Lester "Drawer-Helen Lester ," he read.
- Leta Leta vowed, "The little baggage must be a witch and throw spells over people.
- legit We're talking about legit stuff.
65 words made from the letters LECTUR
4 letter words made from LECTUR:celt, cert, clue, crue, cult, cure, curl, curt, cute, cutl, ecru, ertl, lert, leur, luce, luer, lure, lute, reul, rule, rute, trel, treu, true, tuel, tuer, ture.
3 letter words made from LECTUR:cer, crt, cue, cul, cur, cut, ect, ert, etc, ler, let, leu, ret, rue, rut, tec, ter, tlc, ult, url, utc, ute.
5 letter words made from LECTUR:clert, clute, cruel, cruet, crute, culet, culte, curet, cuter, eruct, lucet, lucre, recut, truce, truel, ulcer.