What is the correct spelling for LEDNER?
This word (Ledner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEDNER
- ladder Are you sure you did not move that ladder? If I'm a few rungs short of the top of the ladder When I meet my maker, what will it matter – Measure of a Man by Kevin Sharp
- laden He turned in half his course, and ran into a lady who had just emerged from the door of the promenade laden with wraps, and who dropped them all and clutched him to save herself from falling.
- lander Mrs. Lander was thoughtfully silent.
- lardner If Vince Lardner hadn't needed an assistant, he probably would have moved into one of the summer colonies, or gotten some other kind of job.
- leaden Already the sun had set behind the land, and the gloom of evening was stealing over the leaden ocean when the cutter was seen to haul her wind.
- leader She was the leader of the party, the head and guide, the one who had the dollars in her pocket, and being the eldest naturally must know best.
- leander A board resting on two cross pieces of wood served as a bier, and, the body being placed upon it, was carried by Herode, Blazius, Scapin and Leander.
- leaner These were the Eastern (Asia Minor and the Eastern Aegean), consisting of Byzantine cuisine supplemented by trade items, and a leaner style primarily based on local Greek culture.
- learner When those principles are properly defined, disposed, and exemplified, the labour of learning them is far less than has been represented; and the habits of application induced by such a method of studying grammar, are of the utmost importance to the learner.
- ledger Now the general ledger of a bank contains a summary of all business done.
- leiden Dr. Leiden came and went sometimes thrice daily, and for a week he bore a look so grave as to frighten me.
- lender At that instant there were three knocks at the door, and, stepping out to see who was there, the money lender found himself in presence of his fate.
- lerner Ellen DuBois, MariJo Buhle, Temma Kaplan, Gerda Lerner & Carroll-Smith Rosenberg, Politics and culture in women’s history: A symposium.
- letter I have never had a single letter from him I could not show mother and Judy.
- liner But to-morrow they must be spoken, when Aunt Mary and Beatrice come to see me sail away on the French liner.
- Leaned Merryon leaned back in his chair, watching her.
- Lieder Schallen sollen frohe Lieder, Bis der Morgenstern erwacht!
- Leonor This phrase, despite its banality, pleased Leonor, who had begun to feel more indulgent towards his mistress.