What is the correct spelling for LEEFT?
This word (Leeft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEEFT
- cleft The body had been discovered lying in a narrow cleft , the head fearfully battered; and how Mr. Barradine came by his death was obvious.
- deft With a deft motion he reached into Granger's pocket and extracted the reporter's automatic.
- delft The morning sun streamed into my little oak-panelled dining-room and caught the silver and fruit on the breakfast table and made my frieze of old Delft glow blue like the responsive western sky.
- fleet I took three days to drive down one street The radio on, tuned to the big fleet – Calistan by Frank Black
- leaf Thou tremblest like a leaf !
- leafed Mr Turner wonders in this way:- 'It is strange that a little mud Should echo with sounds, syllables, and letters, Should rise up and call a mountain Popocatapetl, And a green-leafed wood Oleander.
- leafy A troop of monkeys, hidden in the leafy depths above, had been rudely awakened, and, startled by the noise I made, were hurrying away from the scene with a dreadful clamor of cries and shrieks.
- left I only want to be left alone.
- levity "You are utterly practical and entirely unsympathetic," said Marion, somewhat ruffled at Florence's levity .
- lief I'd just as lief have you."
- weft "Yes," the poet replied with a long breath, "you are right about that dreamy weft of leafless twigs against the hard, blue sky; and I wonder if we quite do justice to the beauty of winter, of age, we poets, when we are so glad to have the spring come."
- LIEUT Henry Mouzon and his Lieut .