What is the correct spelling for LEESOR?
This word (Leesor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEESOR
- laser The "modern" MALDI approach came into being several years after the first soft laser desorption of proteins was demonstrated.
- lasso At intervals, he would rush from point to point-until suddenly checked by the strong raw-hide lasso-making the tree shake with his great strength; and this he did for a long while.
- lease By Brown's action they were suddenly invested with an overwhelming majority, and they had an interrupted lease of power for the nine years between the coalition and the Pacific Scandal.
- leer "You're looking almighty girlish," added Sharon with almost a leer, and Winona suffered a fearful apprehension that her ribs were menaced by his alert thumb.
- LEAS Sometimes she roamed the leas at morn, And sang like a sweet bird- Until a melody was born On each outgushing word.