What is the correct spelling for LEEUY?
If you're searching for the correct alternative to the misspelling "leeuy", you might be referring to the word "leeway". Often used figuratively, "leeway" describes the degree of flexibility or freedom one has in a particular situation. Remember to double-check spelling and context when searching for specific words to avoid confusion.
Correct spellings for LEEUY
- leafy The neighborhood was filled with leafy, green trees that provided plenty of shade in the summer.
- leaky The roof was leaky and needed to be repaired before the next storm.
- leary I'm weary of being leary about my safety.
- lee I'm looking for my cat, Lee.
- leech The doctor prescribed leech therapy to help improve the blood flow in her leg.
- leek I used a leek to flavor the soup.
- leer The man gave a leer and made me feel uncomfortable.
- leers The creepy man leers at women passing by.
- leery I was leery of the building's safety, given the history of fires in this part of town.
- lees After the wine was poured, there were some sedimentary lees at the bottom of the glass.
- leeway I give her leeway to get there on time.
- leggy She was a leggy model with striking features.
- lemur I spotted a lemur on the cliffs.
- Lenny Lenny is my cousin who loves to play video games.
- Leroy I know that Leroy is your favorite character.
- levy The city government decided to levy a tax on all businesses within the city limits.
- lieu In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the charity.
- LIEUT Lieut. Kim was promoted to captain after serving bravely in the war.