What is the correct spelling for LEF?
This word (Lef) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEF
- clef "Adjutant," said Clef -des-Coeurs, "isn't it a sham attack, to capture our travellers and get a ransom."
- elf There met I again the elf -maiden fair.
- le But now it's your turn, monsieur le comte, to tell me why you are so anxious to know whether my hand is at my disposition."
- lea In truth, our attachment to each other so increased that we grew to be constantly together; and while my childish anticipations of the world made me love to listen to stories of courts and courtiers, my uncle returned the compliment by declaring of my wit, as the angler declared of the River Lea , that one would find enough in it, if one would but angle sufficiently long.
- leaf He crumpled up like a withered leaf , and went over on the floor without even a sigh.
- led Kathleen went with him and he led her back into the room where the Queen was.
- lee May I speak to you a moment, Miss Lee ?
- left I don't want to be left there!"
- leg He leaned to me, putting his hand on my leg .
- lei He asked her for a simple flower and she twined a lei for his neck.
- leo Does she think that, Leo ?
- let If I'm right I'll come back and let you know."
- lief Some fifteen years later Eric's son Lief made an expedition with thirty-five men and a ship in the direction of the new land.
- ref "sent out along with him the combined force of ten thousand men," in ref to S. 20 above.
- Les Ouvrez les yeux, et vous verrez!
- Lew "Oh, Lew will be as snug as a rabbit in his burrow," said Colonel Zane, laughing.
- Leif Leif's father, Eric, now lived in Greenland, and Leif asked him to take command of the expedition.
- Len But yourself first, Len .
- DEF Main article: 2018 Almaty Challenger – Doubles Kevin Krawietz / Andreas Mies def.
1 words made from the letters LEF
3 letter words made from LEF:elf.