What is the correct spelling for LEFTINANT?
This word (Leftinant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEFTINANT
- defendant The Defendant declares that she does not know the date and cannot fix it-it was a 'main bit ago,' and that is all she can say.
- leftist Political parties and leaders: Atassut Party (Solidarity, a conservative party favoring continuing close relations with Denmark) [Augusta SALLING]; Demokratiit [Per BERTHELSEN]; Inuit Ataqatigiit or IA (Eskimo Brotherhood, a leftist party favoring complete independence from Denmark rather than home rule) [Josef MOTZFELDT]; Issituup (Polar Party) [Nicolai HEINRICH]; Kattusseqatigiit (Candidate List, an independent right-of-center party with no official platform [leader NA]; Siumut (Forward Party, a social democratic party advocating more distinct Greenlandic identity and greater autonomy from Denmark) [Hans ENOKSEN]
- lenient Father Petit is a lenient soul.
- levant She came once or twice and pronounced it all delightful: she thought it so nice to have only a few Whistler etchings on the walls and the simplest crushed levant for all one's books.
- lieutenant Lieutenant Fesner called in half an hour ago.
- litigant In such instances the judges were governed by precedent or by a strict interpretation of the law, while in the days of French dominion the intendants were generally influenced by principles of equity in the disputes that came before them, and by a desire to help the weaker litigant , the censitaire.
- pertinent The senator continued translating pertinent bits that were anchored on the news program.
- tenant Such was this lady's way of bidding her tenant good-morning.
- Leftward His design was to conduct her near to Bormio, there to engage a couple of men in her service who would accompany her to Meran, by the Val di Sole, while he crossed the Stelvio alone, and turning leftward in the Tyrolese valley, tried the passage into Switzerland.
- Lifting Her last words were a lifting of the veil which, she had assured him, hid much pain.
- Lofting I was silent, and for the first time in my life I realized that Munchausen was not so very different from certain golfers I have met in my short day as a golfiac, and then Boswell put in: "You see, it isn't lofting or driving that wins," he continued.
- Ferdinand Can you forget it, Ferdinand ?
- lieutenants The proprietor cannot do all the things himself, and he must rely upon his lieutenants .
- loftiest The famous elevation called the Sneehaettan-"Snow Hat"-forms a part of this Alpine range, and is one of the loftiest in Norway, falling little short of eight thousand feet in altitude.
270 words made from the letters LEFTINANT
5 letter words made from LEFTINANT:afeni, aften, aleft, alfin, alief, alien, aline, alite, alnif, altin, altit, anile, anine, annle, antle, atilt, atlin, atlit, eatin, einat, elfin, elint, enfin, enitt, enlai, enlit, entia, entin, etail, etian, ettal, faile, faint, falen, falin, fanie, fanne, fannt, fante, fanti, fatti, feint, fenin, fenit, fenna, fenni, fetal, fient, filan, filet, final, finet, finne, finta, fitel, fitna, flatt, flein, flett, flint, flitt, inane, inlet, intan, intef, itten, ittle, laeti, lanin, lanne, lanni, laten, latin, latte, leaft, leint, lenat, lenin, lenti, letna, lifan, linen, linfa, linta, litan, liten, litte, nafie, naief, nalen, natin, natte, neafl, nettl, niane, nilan, nital, nitel, niten, tafel, taint, taite, talei, talet, talit, tanen, tanfl, tanit, tanne, tanni, tante, tanti, tatel, tatin, tefal, teian, telia, tenia, tenta, tetia, tiant, tilea, tinea, tinle, tinta, titan, titel, title.
3 letter words made from LEFTINANT:afl, aft, ail, ain, ale, ali, alt, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, eft, elf, enl, ent, eta, fan, fat, fen, fin, fit, inn, lan, lat, lea, lei, let, lie, lin, lit, nan, net, nil, nit, nne, tai, tan, tat, tea, ten, tet, tia, tie, tin, tit, tnf, tnt.
4 letter words made from LEFTINANT:alne, anil, anle, ante, anti, atle, elan, elfi, elia, enif, etna, fail, fain, fale, fali, fann, fate, fati, feat, feil, felt, feni, fiat, fiel, fien, file, fine, finn, flan, flat, flea, flit, ilet, ilna, inle, iten, lafe, laie, lane, late, leaf, lean, left, lein, leit, lena, leni, lent, leti, lief, lien, liet, life, lift, line, lint, lite, lnfa, naif, nail, neat, nein, nett, nfte, nian, nile, nina, nine, nlft, ntfa, taef, taei, tael, taft, tail, tale, talf, tate, tati, teal, tean, teat, teli, tent, teti, tian, tiel, tile, tilt, tine, tint, tite, titl, tlte.