What is the correct spelling for LEFTT?
This word (Leftt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEFTT
- cleft We threw him into a deep cleft and covered him with stones and thorns.
- deft During the morning, when she was not engaged in the schoolroom, Miss Tredgold stayed by the little girl's side, and mended the burnt dress, cutting out a new sleeve and putting it in with deft , clever fingers.
- eft Transformation of a boy to an eft .
- heft "Heft" them again and again.
- lafitte Out in Tom Lansing's workshop on the horse-barn floor, Jacque Lafitte , the wright, was nailing soft pine boards together.
- leafed The mossy woods through which the trail led them the previous day had been carpeted with the round-leafed orchid, with here and there a nodding Calypso, one of the most daintily beautiful and fragrant of the mountain flowers.
- left I can't feel right to have it left to hirelin's so.
- lefty Lefty managed to get away, but I was caught."
- lent If an occasion arose when a lad was wanted, his lessons had to wait while he lent a hand.
- lest He dared not think of it lest he should cry out aloud.
- let Oh, why do you let her do it?"
- levity But Winky with a baby in her lap was not capable of levity .
- lift "Unfortunately we go in opposite directions, or we might have given you a lift ," he continued to Denham.
- lifter After Admiral Shefter was forcibly retired and shut up in an insane asylum, I disappeared and turned into a civilian contragravity-lifter operator at the Malverton Navy Yard.
- loft Pretty Betty, having now left her father's house, or rather smoke-loft, went pensive along the road towards Stradford, relying only on Providence to direct her.
- lofty "I don't know why you should come here and insult me," she added, with a lofty charity for his sin.
- weft I paid him a visit on my return from Spain, but I shall relate our meeting when I come to my adventures, my pleasures, my misfortunes, and above all my follies there, for of such threads was the weft of my life composed, and folly was the prominent element.
- Leta "And he did use to admire your form, Leta ," said Jennie, maliciously.
- lifts There follows a scene which brings the house down whenever the play is acted: Golaud questions his little son by a former marriage as to how the pair behave when they are alone; and lifts the little boy up so that he may peep in at the window of the tower and tell him what they are doing in the room.
- lofts A lot of her clients wanted the hard-edge industrial look in their lofts , which was fine by her, but she found it too cold for a daily working environment.
- LEFTS Some are made-as among the Chippewa Indians-with one side of the frame nearly straight; and these, of course, will not do for either foot, but are "rights and lefts."
- LOTT Tess Durbeyfield, down at Marlott.