What is the correct spelling for LEGA?
This word (Lega) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEGA
- lea Shouting to Lea , I rushed up to the next floor, and rang violently and continuously at the bell, shouting 'Fuoco, fuoco;' but the owners of the apartment were gone to bed and would not get up; so, without losing time, I flew downstairs, roused the porter, sent him off to fetch Ferdinando Manetti, who was responsible for our apartment, and then for the pompieri. Then Leif, bold son of Eric the Red, To the South of the West doth flee -- Past slaty Helluland is sped, Past Markland's woody lea, – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- leda Captain Dundas, of the Solebay, has my orders to repair to Lisbon to receive for Britain part of the troops who are there; and the accompanying order, addressed to Captain Hope, directs him to proceed with the Leda on the same; service.
- leg A leg shot up, from the middle of her back apparently, as a signal that they might talk. Screamin to Aunt Peg (AUNT PEG!) with three spokes stickin out of my pant leg – Scary Movies I by Royce Da 5'9"
- legal The Irish were inexhaustible in raising legal obstacles and in giving practical annoyance. That's hot rimmed Regal Ask my lawyer, I do it legal – Hot Boys 226 by Unknown Author
- lena Lena punished on the spot, and punished herself most.
- Lego The Bionicle characters do not make an appearance in the film, but the original toys have a cameo in a scene where Wyldstyle (voiced by Elizabeth Banks) explains the various Lego realms including "a bunch of others we dont need to mention", Bionicle being among them.
- legs I can not stand on my legs .