What is the correct spelling for LEGACE?
This word (Legace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEGACE
- lace Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face – Angel's Lullaby by Reba McEntire
- lease "A lease will not be necessary," he said.
- legacy Their hearts were bound together as the hearts of sisters while they were here; and they left to their children the legacy of their love.
- legal But Stiff legal note-paper is apt to bear signs of such treatment.
- legate At the other end of Europe, John Lackland had been obliged to receive his crown from a legate after having sworn homage, fealty, and an annual tribute to the Holy See.
- legatee If it were probated, that will establish Parmenter, especially if Marmaduke Duval is the legatee .