What is the correct spelling for LEGAR?
This word (Legar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEGAR
- clear Here let me be clear . I can't make it more clear The only thing that's gonna get me through Is if I got you right here – Talk To Me by babyface
- elgar You will see Mr. Elgar , and make this clear to him?
- gar Dey say my medicine was good, un eet was good, by Gar !
- gear Say not one word for all this gear .
- lac Oui, nord of de divide, I see beeg lac .
- lag Blacklock, with his driver of a captain at his elbow, was not likely to lag behind.
- lager 1% ABV amber lager which uses roasted black barley malt in the ingredients, and which received a World Beer Cup Bronze Medal in 1998.
- lark "No end of a jolly lark , isn't it?
- lea Lea went up to see them, and gave quite a pretty description of the old woman sitting quietly in her room at needlework, while the daughter bustled about.
- league The day of the League meeting came.
- leak They hired cottages, at rents not so nominal as at first, but not so very extravagant if you had not to keep the city rent going, too; and it finally seemed best to buy a cottage, and stop the leak of the rent, however small it was.
- leaky Aw, my dear-a leaky boat-a boat adrift; no man at the helm; no helm to man; no sail; no compass; no anchor; no anything for a woman to trust to!
- lear Mrs. Lear admitted that she had.
- learn I think you ought to learn them quickly.
- leary But it is clear that in the time of St. Patrick a belief in a world of fairies existed even in the King's household, for it is recorded that when the two daughters of King Leary of Ireland, Ethnea the fair and Fedelma the ruddy, came early one morning to the well of Clebach to wash, they found there a synod of holy bishops with Patrick.
- ledge I fell asleep on a ledge of r-rock, and when I woke up I heard voices just under me.
- ledger The ledger keeper laughed very hard and called it a good joke.
- leer "Shan't leave you nothing, if I don't marry, doctor," said the old man, with a cunning leer ; "and you needn't send in no bills because you've found out I've got a bit saved up."
- leg I heard it was only through the arm or leg , I forget which."
- legacy His brother dramatist, Thomas Lodge, published; in 1590, Rosalynde: Euphues's Golden Legacy , from which Shakspere took the plot of As You Like It.
- legal The case had occurred, and was proved by legal evidence.
- legate "If it were built of stone," said the Pope's legate , "it would be the strongest house in the world as it is the largest."
- Leah In the long kitchen by a glowing stove, Dame Leah sat, busy with her knitting, which she quickly suspended when she saw Dora, who was with her a favorite.
44 words made from the letters LEGAR
3 letter words made from LEGAR:age, ale, are, ear, era, erg, gal, gar, gel, lag, lea, leg, ler, rag.
5 letter words made from LEGAR:agler, alger, argel, argle, elarg, elgar, galer, garel, geral, glare, glera, grael, lager, large, ragel, ragle, regal, regla.
4 letter words made from LEGAR:earl, eral, gael, gale, gear, lear, lega, lger, rage, rale, real, rega.