What is the correct spelling for LEGDES?
This word (Legdes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEGDES
- leaders The youth today, they frown at the teachers They ain't down with no leaders – Listen!!! by various artists
- legged "Patrick," said Tattine solemnly, "there is not going to be any four-legged thing left for me to love.
- legless Mendicants assail you on all sides, the legless dragging themselves on their hands, the halt running towards you with a crutch, the blind led by wife or child, the deaf and dumb, the idiotic.
- Lends We parted, and I to Whitehall, where I was to see my horse which Mr. Garthwayt lends me to-morrow.
- legs Gus seated himself and crossed his thin legs.
- Legumes Although dried legumes are comparatively cheap, the fuel required to cook them for so long a time may increase their cost to a considerable extent.
- lenders Bands of marauders kept the country in confusion, pouring down on a village, now carrying off three or four of the Bombay money lenders, who were then, as now, the curse of the country; sometimes making an onslaught upon a body of traders; and occasionally venturing to attack small detachments of troops or isolated parties of police.
- ledgers A table stands near the window; on it are ledgers, letter scales, and papers of every description.
- leads Another door leads by a passage to the sleeping-rooms of the house, which are all on the ground-floor, and to Crichton's work-room, where he is at this moment, and whither we should like to follow him, but in a play we may not, as it is out of sight.
- leagues They covered three of these leagues, and were rewarded with the information that it was fully seven leagues yet.
- lodges As I passed by the house where he lodges, he was just coming out; he perceived me and stood still and motionless to let me pass.
- ledges Dust lies on the ledges and you always have to open them a little to dust properly.