What is the correct spelling for LEGENDES?
This word (Legendes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEGENDES
- legend To her he had addressed that legend, not knowing what she was.
- Lends The banker lends it out again to merchants, manufacturers and builders, who use it to increase their business and employ more hands.
- Genders Instead of the ordinary division of genders, they divide into animate and inanimate.
- legends These extravagant legends of poetic history impress us as having, perhaps, some foundation in truth.
- lenders He had not expected a large sum of money-had certainly not expected the Hurst; and but for the words spoken by the dying man, he would not have expected anything at all, after having offended him in the matter of the money-lenders and the post-obit.
- legates Liberius of Rome disowned the weakness of his legates and besought the Emperor to hold a new council.