What is the correct spelling for LEGICY?
This word (Legicy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEGICY
- juicy Beauty is juicy The look of her must of been a doozie – Sleeping Beauty by tech n9ne
- leaky An expansion curve that is lower than it should be may be caused by a leaky piston, by a valve that leaks on the exhaust side but not on the steam side, or if the exhaust valve is separate from the steam valve, it may leak while the steam valve is tight.
- leg And I am wounded in the leg and I fall.
- legacy It is a legacy from a forgotten ancestor, to prove that he, too, had art and religion.
- leger Then they 'prepared to receive cavalry,' and did it in better order and with much less excitement than if they had been about to witness the finish of a St. Leger.