What is the correct spelling for LEHAM?
This word (Leham) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEHAM
- Ahem "Yes, ma'am, I was told so, and-ahem!
- Elohim 26, the other regularly uses Elohim.
- ham We gave each man a biscuit and a small piece of ham.
- harm They could take no harm.
- helm Starboard your helm, you fool.
- hem But one had a new piece of cloth sewed into the hem-the color did not match, it had not yet been faded by the sun exactly the size of that scrap.
- Him You don't know nothin' about him, you say?
- hm The captain took instant advantage of his opportunity: "You certainly cannot expect to be the first woman who I-hm!
- HMM "No," Ricky's voice sounded aggrieved, "he's too busy having secrets-" "Hmm," Rupert murmured, more interested in his letter than in the conversation.
- hum Ah-hum-what shall Tomkins say?
- lam S. 1853. Sangumoiaria rosea, Lam.
- lama The Great Lama of Thibet is believed to reincarnate immediately after death.
- lamb He is the Lamb that takes away sin.
- lame "I can walk, thank you," responded poor Ned, and he did so, after a lame and awkward fashion, but he was glad to reach the tent.
- lemma When no manuscripts are specified for the lemma in an entry, the lemma is the reading for those manuscripts not otherwise specified.
- LEMME "Lemme get this-out," choked Anderson, his face now livid, his veins bulging.
- lima Add stock to moisten and one cupful of partially cooked lima beans.
- llama No other means would have availed, as beating would not make either llama budge an inch.
- loam One method of making the brick spawn is as follows: Equal parts of horse dung, and cow dung, and loam soil are thoroughly mixed together to a consistency of mortar.
- loamy A light rope was tied; an experimental tug broke it like a string, tumbling Alix violently in a sitting position, and precipitating her father into a loamy bed.