What is the correct spelling for LEIGH?
This word (Leigh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEIGH
- bligh Mr. Bligh has found the nest in crevices in trees, between a projecting piece of bark and the trunk, also in a jungle-path cutting and on a ledge of rock; it is usually composed of moss, grass-roots, fibre, and a few dead leaves, and the structure is rather a slovenly one.
- le "In that case, Monsieur le duc, le t us keep our secret.
- lea "There'll be racing and chasing on Cannobie lea ," Roosevelt heard him gayly quote.
- lee Of Lee and Longstreet he spoke in terms of the highest admiration.
- leg You probably haven't got a leg left to stand on.
- Leah Ella was unusually nervous and low-spirited this morning, for her husband had gone to Rochester; and when Dora was shown into the room she was indulging in a fit of crying, and paid no attention whatever when Mrs. Leah said, "This is the new girl."