What is the correct spelling for LEIPZIH?
This word (Leipzih) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEIPZIH
- leap I have heard of your wonderful leap over the hill and I should like to have you tell me all about it. Then spung to his seat with a lightsome leap, And launched afar on the calm blue deep. – Culprit Fay, The by Joseph Rodman Drake
- leipzig Leipzig, 1899. Kaufmann, Max.
- lip And the 'Name of the Maker' was changed to a Lip , And the Hands to a Nose with a very red tip. – 'Look at The Clock!' : Patty Morgan The Milkmaid's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- Lizzy He was immediately attracted to the window by the trees, and exclaimed joyfully, "Oh, Aunt Lizzy , what a beautiful green garden this is!
- Lizzie Lizzie was enchanted, and ran off with her prize, hiding amongst the trees in the very coyness of ecstasy, as if any human eye, even mine, would be a restraint on her innocent raptures.
- Lips She smiled with her lips but her eyes did not light up.
- leaps For a few long leaps I kept my feet, then down I sprawled.
- LAPS The clear water of the sound laps about it.
- leapers In shatranj, a Persian forerunner to chess, the predecessors of the bishop and queen were leapers : the alfil is a (2,2)-leaper (moving two squares diagonally in any direction), and the ferz a (1,1)-leaper (moving one square diagonally in any direction).
51 words made from the letters LEIPZIH
4 letter words made from LEIPZIH:elhi, heil, help, hezi, hiei, hiep, ihle, ilze, izel, lieh, pehl, peil, peli, phiz, piel, pile, pilz, pize, plei, zehi, zehl, zeil, ziel, zile, zili.
5 letter words made from LEIPZIH:elzhi, liezi, lipez, lipie, lizhi, phile, zhili, ziehl, zilei.
3 letter words made from LEIPZIH:epi, ezh, hel, hep, hie, hip, lei, lez, lie, lii, lip, pei, pel, phi, pie, zep, zip.