What is the correct spelling for LEM?
This word (Lem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEM
- em "Well, now," said Mr. Middleton, "here you've lived with 'em four weeks and don't know that I call one Tempest and t'other Sunshine, and if you've any wit, you'll know which is Sunshine."
- gem They gleam and sparkle, forming an arch of dazzling splendor; fit drapery for such a gem of water, which shows again their marvelous beauty.
- hem He goes 'Hum-hem-hum' in his throat when he speaks to me, and he always kisses my hand.
- lam She hadn't thought going on the lam was such a great idea in the first place, and she offered to pay for his lawyer so he could stop running.
- le And Monsieur le Marquis is only a man.
- lea I was much spoiled and very happy during my visits to Lea , and had a blissful recollection of the house, garden, and whole place that justified my regret in not being able, while staying at Blackheath fifteen years after, to find or identify it.
- led Ruth led him to talk of other things.
- lee Get under the lee of the hill until it blows over?"
- leg Of course you are rather a fine boy really, I was only pulling your leg .
- Clem "I'll take me own gir'rl home, and give you two a chanst," said Clem , in the street.
- Les Produced by Les Bowler.
- Lew Look here, Lew , is that not a genuine call?
- DEM Dey'll just tink you'se dreful unkine not to offer dem a secon' help.