What is the correct spelling for LEMANT?
This word (Lemant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LEMANT
- cement "It fell on the cement floor," Florence reported, peering into the window.
- clement "It's most interesting, nevertheless," Clement Vyell answered.
- demand He did more; he almost, as it were, faced round, and made no demand for a conviction.
- element There are, as we have seen, more Latin than English words in our own language; and it is therefore necessary to make ourselves acquainted with the character and the uses of the Latin element- an element so important- in English.
- lament When they brought his remains home all of the slaves were allowed to stop at home that day to see the last of him, and to lament with mistress.
- lemon Lemon-brandy and rose-water are both excellent.
- Lamont Lamont glanced wildly at the dark window, the silent soldier guarding it, then at the standard lamp which stood between them.
- Lehman The course offered by Professor Cutbush and Dr. Lehman was remunerative.
- Leland Mrs. Leland wouldn't be the least bit glad to see me as she doesn't know me.
- lemons I could fix up a box for a stand, and I could squeeze the lemons."