What is the correct spelling for LEN?
This word (Len) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LEN
- ben On my way home I passed Ben Crane's house. Good will toward men! Come share some, Spare some, No matter when, Ben ! – Abundance And Charity by Unknown Author
- den I'se a-gwine ter gib 'im his chance, an' den take mine." Heart-soothed, and busy as a wren, While, in a hollow nook, She moulds her sight-eluding den Above a murmuring brook. – Russian Fugitive, The by William Wordsworth
- en En diciembre de 2006 figuran 50 idiomas.
- fen The little hut was situated in the very heart of the fen country, now drained and cultivated, but in the year 870 untouched by the hand of man, the haunt of wild-fowl and human fugitives.
- gen Last year, at the beginning of the war, Gen .
- glen The horses were found early, but as it took nearly three hours to water them we did not leave the glen till past eight o'clock.
- hen The Queen asked the Hen -wife to ask me to leave it with you.
- ken They demanded my passport before they would tell me the population of the ken and city.
- lan Lan, kissing her lovingly, took her in his arms and brought her to his house.
- le You know it, Le !"
- lea But midday came, and nowhere could I see One footprint of the beast or hear his roar: And, trust me, none appeared of whom to ask, Herdsman or labourer, in the furrowed lea ; For wan dismay kept each man in his hut.
- lean Yet, as if there had not been administrative blunders enough committed in one year, the unlucky lean Englishman, with the black beard, who was the Earl's chief representative, contrived-almost before his master's back was turned-to draw upon himself the wrath of all the fine ladies in Holland.
- led "I am anxious not to be led away by any preconceived opinion.
- lee What would Jessie and Mrs. Lee do without me?
- leg He rose and shook out first one leg and then the other, with the manner of a scratching rooster.
- lei Poi ritorna in se alquanto, e pensa come Possa esser che non sia la cosa vera: Che voglia alcun cosi infamare il nome De la sua donna e crede e brama e spera, O gravar lui d'insopportabil some Tanto di gelosia, che se ne pera; Et abbia quel, sia chi si voglia stato, Molto la man di lei bene imitato.
- lena If I were you I wouldn't let Lena tackle it."
- lend M. Querini was foolish enough to enquire from me whether I had kept on my breeches, and as I answered that I had been compelled to lend them to Juliette, he looked very unhappy, sat down in a corner of the room, and refused to dance.
- lens "G-o-o-d night," I said; "I never took the cap off the lens cylinder."
- lent My carnival was a pleasant one, and in the beginning of Lent I published the second volume of my work on Poland.
- leo Leo, I wish to introduce you to Lady Holme.
- leon Guapo could swim like a water-dog, but Don Pablo could not; and Leon , having been brought up as a town boy, had had but little practice, and consequently was but a poor swimmer.
- let "No, please let me have him," Peter urged.
- lien He may contract for erecting any building or improvement on her land, but should he contract in his own name for such improvement she cannot be held therefor, nor can any one who has done work or furnished materials put a lien thereon for them.
- lin He appears to have one set purpose in life, to pay his uncle, Lin Soo, back in his own coin, and have his revenge.
- Leno A thin cotton fabric, woven in the same way, is known as leno, to distinguish it from muslin made by plain weaving.
- Les N., to Les Beuze, the last village in the valley of the Nervia.
- Lew But 'twas Lew Parker's whiskey," he added, twinkling at her.
- Lon They was then drawn and read by Lon in an exciting silence-except for Mrs. Leonard Wales, who was breathing heavily and talking to herself after each number.
- Len And what a blow to Captain Len Guy!
- LN LN exclaim'd, "Vile, spiteful B! If ever I catch U On jess'mine, rosebud, or sweet P, I'll change your stinging Q.
1 words made from the letters LEN
3 letter words made from LEN:enl.