What is the correct spelling for LEN?
If you happen to mistype "len", there are a few words it could potentially be. One possibility could be "lens", referring to a piece of optical equipment. Another option might be "lean", meaning to tilt or incline. Lastly, it could be "lien", a legal claim on someone's property.
Correct spellings for LEN
- ben Ben is a nickname commonly used for Benjamin.
- den The bear retreated to its den in the forest.
- en En is a prefix that means "in" or "into."
- fen The bird flew over the fen and disappeared into the distance.
- glen I took a long hike through the glen and was rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- hen The mother hen was teaching her chicks how to scratch the dirt for food.
- ken The boxer demonstrated his ken of the sport by slipping the punch and delivering a counter-attack.
- lea The barn was surrounded by a green lea, creating a peaceful and idyllic scene.
- lean I am trying to lean out my diet and reduce my calorie intake.
- led The brave warrior led his troops into battle.
- lee The boat docked safely at the lee of the island.
- leg I hurt my leg while running yesterday.
- lei In Hawaii, it is customary to give a lei adorned with fragrant flowers to visitors upon their arrival.
- Len Len is a nickname for the name Lenny.
- lend Can you lend me $10 for lunch?
- Leno Jay Leno has been a prominent figure in the world of stand-up comedy for over four decades.
- lens I need to clean my eyeglasses because the lens is smudged.
- lent I lent my friend some money to help pay her rent.
- leo Leo is one of the Zodiac signs known for its bold and charismatic personality.
- leon Leon is an expert in the field of mathematics.
- Les Les chiens aboient devant la porte.
- let Let's go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful weather.
- lien The mechanic put a lien on my car until I paid for the repairs.
- Lon Lon Chaney Jr. was a famous actor in the 1930s and 1940s, known for his roles in horror films.
- lpn I need an LPn because I'm running late for my appointment.
- LVN My LVN wants me to work nights, but I'm a light sleeper.
- men He had ten men working for him.
- pen My pen is running out of ink.
- ten He gave me ten dollars for my birthday.
- wen I had a large wen on my forehead that needed to be surgically removed.
- zen The teacher described the zen approach to life as the path to inner peace.
1 words made from the letters LEN
3 letter words made from LEN:enl.