What is the correct spelling for LENDORS?
This word (Lendors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LENDORS
- leaders The Ghibeline leaders were still kept out, but the rank and file returned.
- lender There is no luck when a money lender charges five dollars for the use of a hundred for a month and exacts good security.
- Lends It is this that lends something so dreadful and mysterious to all Swift's writings.
- endows That lofty rank endows its possessor with several times as much influence, consideration, and effectiveness as the rank of minister bestows.
- tenders The first tenders of aid from abroad came from foreign steamship companies and later several foreign governments expressed a desire to contribute.
177 words made from the letters LENDORS
4 letter words made from LENDORS:delo, deol, deor, dero, doel, doer, dole, done, dose, dron, endo, ends, enlo, enol, eons, eorl, eros, lend, lens, leon, lero, lode, loen, lone, lord, lore, lorn, lose, nerd, nero, node, nods, noel, noer, nose, odel, oder, odle, olde, oned, orne, osel, osen, oser, redo, rend, reno, rods, roen, rold, role, rose, send, seor, sled, sloe, slon, snel, sold, sole, sone, sore.
3 letter words made from LENDORS:den, des, dle, doe, dol, don, dos, dre, edo, eld, end, enl, eon, eos, ern, esr, led, leo, ler, lsd, neo, nod, ode, oed, old, one, ore, red, res, rod, roe, ron, sen, sle, sod, sol, son.
5 letter words made from LENDORS:denso, derns, doesn, dolen, doles, dolne, doner, dones, dorel, doren, dores, dorls, dorne, dreno, drole, drone, elros, enols, enrol, ensor, eorls, erdos, leros, lnder, loden, loder, lodes, londe, loner, lorde, lords, loren, losed, losen, loser, nerol, neros, noder, nords, nored, norse, nosed, olden, older, onder, ondes, oners, orden, orens, orlen, orles, redon, redos, rends, renos, resod, resol, roden, roedl, rolen, rones, ronse, rosed, rosle, selon, sendo, senol, senor, seond, serlo, sloer, slone, slore, snore, solde, soled, soner, sored.