What is the correct spelling for LENEDERS?
This word (Leneders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for LENEDERS
- flanders In the first phase of the battle of Flanders the new system of German defence was formidable.
- leaders The third boat was fully a quarter of a mile behind the leaders.
- leander It was to the Leander Natatorium that we had directed our steps.
- leeds Great was the grief when it was announced that the Leeds and Liverpool Canal Company had resolved on the destruction of the Ladies Walk.
- lender The money-lender, too, was anxious.
- Lends But not every "popular song" lends itself to production treatment.
- blunders Rodbertus, in fact, claimed to be the author of that doctrine, and fought for the priority with Marx, though in reality the English socialists had drawn the same conclusions from the same blunders long before either of them; but author or no author of it, his sole reason for touching the work of social reform at all was to get that particular claim of right recognised.
- plunders Of all the plunders of mankind, More gross, or frequent, none, Than in their grief and joy misplac'd, Eternally are shown.
- tenders Them's kettle-tenders,-floor managin' the baile they be; an' if a buck who's dancin' gets preeoccupied with thinkin' of something else an' takes to prancin' an' dancin' listless, the way the kettle-tenders pours the leather into him to remind him his fits of abstraction is bad form, is like a religious ceremony.
- slanders "Men may think and say of me what they will-that troubles me not; I will amuse myself with their slanders and accusations of heresy; as for their applause-well, that is a cheap merchandise, which I must share with every expert magician and every popular comedian.
- blinders And here for a moment I released my imagination from her blinders, and allowed her to play around these strange halls.
- endears Give us the broad and perfect loyalty that loves and trusts Georgia alike with Massachusetts-that knows no South, no North, no East, no West, but endears with equal and patriotic love every foot of our soil, every State of our Union.
- benders Although the consumption of alcohol is necessitated by Benders design and should not be generally viewed as a vice for alcohol-fueled robots, he apparently drinks far more than he needs for energy.
- blenders Blenders user interface incorporates the following concepts: Editing modesThe two primary modes of work are Object Mode and Edit Mode, which are toggled with the Tab key.